Supervisory Foundations® addresses key leadership issues that may be impacting your success and the performance of your team and organization. Your primary role is to be the first-response leader that builds a high-performance culture for your employees and for your organization. This builds organizational excellence! This workshop will provide you a unique opportunity to learn critical 21st century best practices to enhance your contribution to your employees and your organization.
During Supervisory Foundations®, the following core content topics will be addressed through acombination of interactive discussions, team and individual exercises, assessments, and skill practice & feedback:
- Improve your understanding of the role and responsibilities of supervisory leadership in the 21stcentury;
- Examine effective supervisory leadership best-practices and skill-based competencies;
- Explore key elements of both management & leadership as they impact the role of supervision;
- Explore the key skills to improve or enhance core supervisory communication and engagement skills;
- Improve your ability to set and communicate clear direction towards achievement of goals;
- Improve core skills in high-performance coaching and counseling techniques.
- Increase your level of leadership credibility by enhancing your personal pride, level of passion, andownership for high-performance.
Tuesdays, March 7 & 14, 2023
14.0 HRCI & SHRM Credits
8:00 am – 8:30 am (Registration) 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Program)
EAF Members: $359/Participant
EAF Training Center, 640 E. State Rd. 434, Ste. 3100, Longwood, FL 32750
INSTRUCTOR: Charlie Walsh,
HOPS International LLC
For more information about this event, please click the registration link above.