It can be surprisingly
lonely at the top™
Paradox of leadership
Your OWNERSHIP JOURNEY™
5 reasons to join a CEO peer group
Below are five reasons to join a CEO peer group.
- Framework for success. Access to a proven problem-solving process designed specifically for CEOs leading second-stage businesses.
- Wisdom of the crowd. You have someone on your level who you can talk to about your problems and challenges. Roundtables provide a confidential setting and can serve as a quality sounding board.
- Lifehacks for CEOs. You’ll be exposed to the experience of your roundtable, including proven business practices that could take years to learn on your own.
- Real-time problem-solving. You can bring issues up at roundtable meetings and receive the context needed to make better decisions faster and with greater confidence.
- Accountability. As the owner and leader of your business, there’s often no one to hold you accountable. Roundtable members will give you unvarnished, honest assessments that provide accountability and drive your business forward.
If one or more of these 5 reasons resonate with you, CEO Nexus can be of service.
The CEO Nexus Promise
Central to everything we do is the CEO roundtable program. These peer-to-peer discussion groups are the foundation of a member network of qualified business leaders. This entrepreneurial environment is designed to deliver our propriety process, custom content and relevant best practices – making it easier for members to solve the inevitable problems owners face while scaling their businesses.
Our pledge to you as a CEO Nexus member:
1. We promise to provide a confidential setting where you will receive relevant input and feedback from CEO peers who understand your role and the challenges you face.
2. We promise to ask the tough but fair questions you need to hear to establish the context required to make better decisions faster and with greater confidence.
3. We promise to provide a culture of accountability needed to stay on target and on task as you pursue your near-term and long-term goals.
We are confident you will gain a new and expanded perspective on your business and your role as the leader. Join us, and we will work together to achieve your goals.
We serve CEOs and executive teams leading growth-oriented, second-stage businesses by providing a peer-based learning program designed to help companies continue to prosper and build intrinsic, long-term value. Our monthly roundtables provide leaders a confidential space to discuss real business issues and practice just-in-time learning. We’re committed to helping business leaders make better decisions faster and with greater confidence.
HOW WE SUPPORT CEOS LEADING SECOND-STAGE BUSINESSES
We solve problems and maximize opportunities to grow your businesses by:
• Accessing best industry practices
• Just-in-time learning from fellow CEOs and subject matter experts
• Change the way you view your business and role as a leader
Through shared knowledge and best practices, many owners find a better path for their Ownership Journey™.
WHAT WE DO
- CEO Roundtable meetings
- CEO Forums
- CEO Webinars
- CEO Referral Network
- Annual Member Conference
- Member Resource Center (MRC)
POWER OF PEER LEARNING™
Imagine the opportunity to vet new ideas and trouble shoot issues with other like-minded business leaders. CEO peer groups or mastermind groups can serve as a sounding board, providing you more resources to solve problems. The CEO Nexus Roundtable program is designed specifically for CEOs leading growth-oriented, second-stage businesses.
What would your business be like without you? When you look at the key functions of a business the way an investor or buyer looks from the outside in on your business, you get a clearer picture of the functions that need attention. The Roundtable Framework™ Assessment is a self-assessment that gives owners a visual guide on business functions, producing a picture of strengths and weaknesses.
CEO Social: A Client Appreciation & Networking Event — Please join us for happy hour on Thursday, September 16th and meet other CEOs leading second stage growth companies. No presentations, just an opportunity to chat and connect with your peers. Register early to secure your space at the event!
For better or for worse, the Covid-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the way businesses run. One of the latest trends influenced by the pandemic is the “Great Resignation.” People are more likely than ever to consider leaving their current job in favor of something new. Recent research from a variety of sources…
CEO Forum – August 2021 Leadership & Business Growth Series Thursday, August 19, 2021 – 12:00 pm to 1:15 pm CDT (1pm – 2:15pm EDT) Zoom Video Conference Speakers: Jeff Wright, Managing Director/Principal of Corporate Finance Associates, Minneapolis Christian Johnson, founder of Spyhouse Coffee Roasters (business sold 2021) Tom Nardini, President and Co-Owner of Nardini Fire […]
CEO Nexus continued our Summer Networking Series with the Add Rocket Fuel to Your Business EOS workshop in Melbourne, serving members in roundtable groups on the east coast…
CEO Networking Event After more than a year of Zoom sessions and digital conferences, CEO Nexus was pleased to co-host an in-person CEO networking event with Rollins College Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship (CFAE). Attendees included members from roundtable groups across our statewide network – Jacksonville, Melbourne, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, and Sarasota. Not only were […]
CEO Forum – June 2021 Leadership & Business Growth Series Thursday, June 17, 2021 – 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm CDT (1pm – 2pm EDT) Zoom Video Conference Speaker: Howard Root, Founder and Retired CEO of Vascular Solutions, Inc. Zoom details will be sent to participants the day before the event. Howard Root Howard Root is […]
CEO Networking Event Thursday, June 17, 2021 – 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm EDT By Invitation Only (non-transferable): CEOs of growth-oriented Second-Stage companies (10-150 employees) Your Network is Shrinking According to the ASA and a Recent HBR article* The Impact of COVID-19 Continues to Affect Business Owners Join Us 06.17.21 to Fight-back and Rebuild […]
A Fireside Chat with Frank DiBello Regional Aerospace Growth Thursday, May 13, 2021 – 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm ET Online Webinar Speaker: Frank DiBello – Space Florida The Entrepreneurs Alliance of Orlando presents A Fireside Chat Webinar with Frank DiBello, Space Florida. The Entrepreneurs Alliance of Orlando (EAO) is a non-profit organization […]
Testimonials – Member Feedback
“What began as a skeptical experience has turned into an environment that’s very trusting and endearing for me. They’re not going to judge me, but instead give me valuable feedback.”
Harold Boyett │ President / CEO, Blue Streak Couriers
“As an entrepreneur of a small business I didn’t have that sounding board to run ideas past, until now. I look so forward to our monthly meetings to share like problems, but more so, I always leave the meeting with a resolution.”
Claire Evans │ President / CIC, amaZulu, Inc.
5 REASONS TO JOIN
As a business owner, it can be surprisingly lonely at the top, but you don’t have to go at it alone. CEO Nexus offers a new and expanded perspective on your role as an owner and leader.
How to Get Started