There’s a lot of chatter today about the possibility of World Cup coming to Orlando! Soccer is the world’s most popular sport, and this event attracts crowds to each host city that are the equivalent of seven Super Bowls.
How can your organization capitalize on this kind of opportunity, whether it’s World Cup or another major sporting event in Central Florida, such as NCAA March Madness, Special Olympics USA games and Monster Jam World Championships? What were some of the lessons learned when Orlando hosted World Cup games in 1994? Who do you need on your team, and how can you forge partnerships to help you win?
Join us for two panel discussions: one from the experts working behind the scenes to bring World Cup to Orlando, and the other from experts who can help your business ramp up to be ready. These include:
- Jason Siegel – CEO – Greater Orlando Sports Commission
- Caeser Lopez – Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel – Orlando City Soccer
- Joanie Schirm – Former Chair World Cup Orlando 1994 Host Committee
- Julie Holmes – President, JK2 Scenic LLC
- Chris Coglan – World Series Winner, 2016 Chicago Cubs and CEO – Fastening Specialists Inc
- Erik Weiner – Market President – City National Bank
Learn more about our 2026 prospects by contributing $20.26 for your ticket today. Proceeds go to support students at Valencia College. Click here to view the invitation and look forward to seeing you there.