2020 CEO Nexus Conference & Retreat: Built By CEOs, for CEOs
One of my favorite weeks of the year is here. Our annual member conference is this Thursday and Friday: the 2020 CEO Nexus Conference and Retreat at the Mission Inn Resort in Howey in the Hills, FL. I’m really looking forward to seeing CEO Nexus members from around the state and across the country.
This conference is designed by CEOs, for CEOs! The presentations will highlight best practices and trends that coincide with our roundtable content model. The annual meeting is a celebration of sorts regarding how CEO peer groups provide the context and connectivity needed for better decision making.
The conference will offer a deeper understanding on topics our members have identified as necessary to better manage and scale their businesses.
• Thriving with the Mindset of Innovation!
• 5 Secrets to Scaling Your Business
• Maximizing Your Multiple
• Networking Exercise: Stop Selling and Start Building Relationships
• Creating and Delivering a Story of Influence
• Your Health is Your Wealth – A Strategic Plan for Optimal Health and Vitality
• Cybersecurity: What Hackers Have Planned in 2020
• Innovate or Evaporate
• Financial Foundation Needed to Scale Your Business
• Generational Differences in the Workplace: How to Build Your Talent Pool Across Three Generations
• Trends: What’s Coming Our Way in 2020 and 2021… and What We Can All Do About It
• Networking Exercise: Building Relationships That Help Scale Sales
• Aligning Your Team to Maximize Brand Equity
• HR 2020: An Up-to-the-Minute Briefing on HR Practices, Trends and Regulations Affecting Employers
The content will be presented by fellow CEO roundtable members and related subject-matter experts. It will include constructive ideas designed to drive revenue growth, improve business practices and give attendees leadership ideas that can be applied directly to their businesses.
There will also be plenty of time for networking and business development. A custom conference app will provide attendees easy access to the most up-to-date information and assist with networking (an aid to the age old challenge of “putting a name with a face”).
We wish all our members could attend. For those unable to attend the event this year, we will be posting information on social media and our blog with conference highlights. Please stay tuned.
CEO Nexus services growing, second-stage companies. Our professionally facilitated CEO Roundtable Programs of non-competing businesses focus on strategy, operations, leadership and succession. To learn more visit CEO Nexus.