How to Reform, Perform & Find the Energy to Lead in Chaos!
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has affected every aspect of daily life around the world. The Family First Act, The CARES Act, the PPP Program, business triage strategies are on everyone’s mind and part of our daily conversations. Time is of the essence for current news and information from our leading experts in Central Florida. Where can you turn? Look to us.
Grennan Fender will be joining several other business leaders in the Orlando area to share insights on “Getting Back to Business” and ideas on how we can come back event stronger. Please see the invitation to our video conference event scheduled for Thursday, April 30 at 12:00 pm. This is part of an ongoing weekly webinar series co-sponsored by our firm designed to bring you the latest news and strategies to help you and your businesses during these tenuous times.
• John Will Tenney – The Administrator – EmployerNomics
• Lee Zerivitz, SIOR, CCIM – Managing Partner – CIT Commercial
• Doug Foreman – President, CLU, ChFC – Fringe Benefit Plans, Inc.
• D. Paul Dietrich II – Managing Partner – Swann Hadley Stump Dietrich & Spears, P.A.
• Aimee Collins Hitchner – Senior Associate – Swann Hadley Stump Dietrich & Spears, P.A.
• Steve Hogan – CEO – Florida Citrus Sports